HURRICANE DAMAGE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
Restoring and Repairing Damage From Hurricanes
Although storms and hurricanes, and the damage they cause, are largely outside of our control, managing the mess they create shouldn’t be impossible. Hurricanes and storms can wreak havoc in their paths and have the potential to uproot entire houses in the process. Not to mention they destroy sewage lines, lawns, and roads. Even the best of homes are not immune to the damage they cause. If your property gets damaged by a storm or hurricane, it is imperative that you get it cleaned and repaired if need be, to prevent potential further damage.
STORM AND HURRICANE DAMAGE
Storms and hurricanes can cause a lot of damage to buildings and lawns. The damage can be aesthetic or structural, including:
- Damaged Floors. You could have uprooted floorboards, coupled with a mixture of sand, silt, and clay stuck between the gaps.
- Destroyed Plumbing. Some storms can cause extensive damage to the water lines. Your property could have ruptured water lines and a blocked sewage system because of it.
- Electrical Damage. Most electrical systems fail during storms. Storms can cause irreparable damage to your solar installations and can damage your grid-tied systems as well.
- Structural Damage. If the building and related structures have cracks in them or if floors or walls refuse to dry, it might be a precursor to a bigger problem.
IMPORTANCE OF COMMERCIAL STORM AND HURRICANE CLEANING
If a hurricane or a storm has hit your commercial property, you don’t need to worry. We can take care of the damage and cleaning for you. Our services include:
- 360 Degree Assessment. A commercial storm and hurricane damage assessment precedes the actual process and includes gauging the extent of damage done to the building and related systems. This includes a 360-degree assessment that covers damage to sewage systems, floorboards, structural imperfections, and surfaces that need cleaning.
- Restoring the Property. The damage done by water can be extensive, and once water penetrates the structure, it can make an already bad situation worse. Your property needs proper care from professionals who will first dry and clean the whole place, perform required repairs, and then return the property to its pre-loss condition.
- Safety & Sanitization. Working or living in a weakened structure that could have multiple problems is dangerous and can cost you more in the long run. Commercial storm and hurricane cleaning and management will make sure your property is safe to use and is properly sanitized before you use it again.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our priority is you and your safety. We ensure everything in and around your property is returned to its pre-loss condition in the best manner possible. Some of the reasons people have placed their trust in us for years include:
- Industry Best Practices. We employ the best techniques to make sure that your possessions and property return to their best condition without wasting anything. If the furniture and materials are in a usable and safe condition, only then will they be used. If not, the materials will be discarded, and other things left behind will be cleaned.
- Efficient and Modern Technology. The whole property is dried using commercial dehumidifiers and air movers. After the drying, the whole building will need to be disinfected as flood or sewage water can contain all sorts of microbes. We perform all procedures with strict care using the most advanced equipment.
- Expert Technicians. It might take up to seven days for everything to dry and be ready to live in again, but this estimate is highly variable. Our experts provide as accurate an estimate as possible by making sure they cover everything in the initial assessment. With help from our professionals, your property will be ready in no time. Even if there isn’t significant damage to the property, we will sanitize the place and make it as good as new.
GET GREEN RESTORATION TODAY!
You are our first priority. We consider every aspect when assessing your property, and we work hard to live up to the expectations associated with our name, thanks to our uncompromising quality and customer-first attitude. Contact us today and trust our professionals to get your property properly assessed and return your home or business to its pre-loss condition.