COMMERCIAL WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, CLEANUP
Water Damage Removal Solutions for Your Business
Water, when not tamed, can cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damage. It has the potential to damage wood furniture, your valuable electronics, plumbing equipment, household appliances, etc. Water damage can also strike your commercial property, which eventually has a much worse effect. Usually, commercial damage occurs when there is a broken water line, clogged toilets, or when you have been hit by an unfortunate storm or flood.
Initially, the first step you should take is to turn off the water supply and electricity, but you would be staring at many puddles of water after that. If you spend your time cleaning this mess, you will lose productive hours and revenue. This is where we come in.
With the help of efficient procedures and effective materials, we can help you save your prized and valuable possessions and quality time. We believe in a quick-dry system, which is cost-efficient and does the job promptly. We aim to bring your life back to normal in no time and with minimal disruptions.
If you are facing issues, just give us a call, and we will be at your service. Our top-in-class commercial water damage restoration services include:
- Finding the leak. The first thing that our team will do is find the leak and remedy it – even if it is temporary for the moment. Once we have stopped the leak, we can start repairing it.
- Water extraction. Our goal is to extract standing water as soon as possible. The longer it sits there, the more damage it will do to your commercial property. If water is not extracted soon, it increases the chances of mold, etc.
- Drying and dehumidification. We leverage fans, desiccants, and dehumidifiers to dry your property. Dry air removes moisture from the air and reduces the risk of more damage.
- Repair and restoration. Once we are done fixing the leak, extracting the water, and drying your commercial property, we begin with repair and restoration. Our team is capable of fixing what is broken and even building stuff from scratch.
- Cleaning and disinfecting. In case of floods or sewerage pipe burst accidents, the chance of contamination is high. So our team disinfects and thoroughly cleans your place and gets rid of debris.
- Document and content recovery. We understand the importance of your documents, so we aim to dry them efficiently and quickly and restore them to their pre-damaged condition.
WHY CHOOSE GREEN RESTORATION?
Whether the damage is the result of a flood or broken water lines, it can put your business on hold for some time. If that happens, we don’t want you to waste a minute; every minute wasted is potential revenue lost. To resume your business operations as soon as possible again, just give us a call!
- We are trusted. Over the year, we have netted the trust of homeowners, home service providers, company owners, and property managers.
- High-quality equipment. We proudly rely on a wide range of modern, premium, high-quality equipment that ensures effective drying conditions and removal of water in no time.
- Open-door policy. Commercial water damage restoration is a sensitive affair, so we believe in keeping an open communication among you, your insurance agent, and ourselves. We aim to keep everyone involved and informed regarding the current situation, what they should expect, and the right course of action.
- Thorough clean-up. We understand the severity of the matter. Therefore, we strive to treat any water damage as if it has happened to our property. From your favorite office coffee mug to important documents, we clean and restore everything professionally and thoroughly.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING PROFESSIONALS
When water damage occurs in your commercial building or business, it’s crucial that you act fast before the damage gets worse. While you might be used to handling business matters yourself, this type of issue is best dealt with by trained professionals. Most water damage takes more than just a mop and a bucket to get back to a livable condition and typically involves many processes along the way. Read more about why working with a team of professionals is the right choice for you below.
- Speed. With 24/7 emergency service, you can count on Green Restoration to get to you in your time of need. We can respond quickly and fix the issue within a short amount of time.
- Safety. Mold can develop from water damage. If left unnoticed or not taken care of, health concerns can pop up. It’s also risky for someone who is not trained in mold removal to try to remove it themselves.
- Insurance help. As we work with insurance companies ourselves, we can help you correctly fill out insurance documents to make sure you are properly covered and get all the money back you deserve.
- Reduced loss and costs. The difference between large costs and small costs relies directly on how quickly you call professionals. The job could be a quick sanding and painting or it could be a full restoration if you wait too long.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Time is of the essence here. We don’t want your commercial property to suffer from any more damage. All of our staff members are certified professionals and technicians who are trained to perform and behave compassionately, professionally, and technically.
So the next time you are looking for commercial water damage restoration services, you know whose door to knock on. We will be at your service in no time and will clean and then leave your property as if it were never damaged! Contact us to get started!