KITCHEN FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Restoring Any Damage to Your Home's Kitchen From Fires
Your kitchen is the place where you improve your cooking skills and prepare delicious food for your loved ones. It is the place where everyone bonds together, which is why fire damage can be a devastating incident that causes massive harm to your beautiful kitchen. Even a small fire can be quite disruptive to your life!
CAUSES OF KITCHEN FIRE
A kitchen fire can start for a number of reasons. For instance, someone may leave the flame knob unknowingly turned on. After a few hours, when you bring the lighter close to the already-opened flame, the fire blazes suddenly and damages the objects nearby.
Inadequate ventilation also promotes the chances of a kitchen fire. A defective stove or cooking furnace can lead to a kitchen fire. Sometimes, a small fire turns out to be a big disaster. In short, fire can be devastating, and cleaning up the aftermath can be a hassle. This is where we come in!
From cleaning soot aftermath to repairing electric wiring to cleaning duct passages, we do everything required to recover the condition of your kitchen.
HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE
Kitchen fire not only puts human lives in danger but also causes damage to the property. Once the fire is put out, you shouldn’t touch anything while you wait for us to arrive. Until then:
- Try to avoid walking over the floor or carpet with bare feet. Otherwise, your feet will spread soot and make the kitchen’s condition worse.
- The smoke left in the aftermath of a fire can suffocate you. Improve ventilation by opening windows and doors. Also, avoid staying in the kitchen unnecessarily.
- Don’t try to repair electric connections and gas pipelines. Also, don’t try to unclog the duct passage or chimney.
- Soot particles are very hazardous for the skin. So, avoid touching kitchen appliances and anything covered with soot. If it’s very important, use gloves to hold soot-affected items.
- Don’t use food items affected by soot residue.
- Wipe the cabinets and drawers with disinfectants before accessing them. Doing so will keep you and your loved ones safe from germs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our experts use modern equipment to ensure quick recovery from the damage. Moreover, we work closely with insurance carriers to make it convenient for homeowners to handle the insurance process.
- Expert team. We hire well-trained and hard-working staff who know how to manage incidents of the worst kind and clean up the mess quickly and efficiently. Our technicians hold credentials from the Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Our skilled workers use advanced equipment, assess the working of the appliances while analyzing all the possible causes of the incident, and clean-up thoroughly.
- State-of-the-art-equipment. We use the latest, high-quality equipment for the cleanup. Not just that, but we make sure our experts use only EPA-registered products. We use hospital-grade disinfectants that are absolutely effective and environment-friendly, and safe for your family.
CALL US TODAY!
Facing a kitchen fire is devastating, and cleaning it can be a bigger hassle. Our experts will not only assess the damage thoroughly but will also control and recover the disaster as much as possible. Don’t worry about cleaning up your kitchen nightmare, let us handle it! Contact us today to learn more.