FIRE DAMAGE DRY CLEANING SPECIALISTS
Innovative and Sustainable Dry Cleaning Services
Emergencies like fire and water damage leave you in shock both financially and emotionally. Such disruptions take time to get settled. However, with immediate and appropriate action, you can prevent more damage. As experts, we have earned a reputation for exceptional abilities in the dry cleaning restoration process. While fire causes two types of damage, visible soot and invisible odor, water damage can lead to the growth of mold and mildew on household fabrics and clothes. Before disposing of your entire wardrobe, call Green Restoration- we can help!
DRY CLEANING RESTORATION SERVICES
Following a fire, even unburnt household contents suffer damage. The experts at Green Restoration can address textile and fabrics damaged by fire, water damage, smoke, soot, mold and mildew growth, and foul odors. From damaged clothing and rugs to draperies and cushions, we assure you that your belongings will undergo a complete restoration and be returned to their pre-damaged condition.
OUR DRY CLEANING RESTORATION PROCESS
After a fire, the damage cleanup can be quite challenging, so it’s best to leave the job to the experts. Our dry cleaning restoration process includes:
- Instant Reporting. Our team of professionals dispatches to the property right away. The whole place is covered to prevent further damage and loss.
- Inspection. Our experts carry out specific tests for a detailed analysis. All the damaged items are then picked up with care as per the plan of action.
- Removal of Soot. Since soot can easily stain items, it is extremely important to remove it before deodorization and cleaning. A heavy-duty vacuum is used to remove the soot from carpets, curtains, clothing, and other household textiles.
- Smoke and Odor Removal. If not deodorized properly, smoke odor tends to remain in the clothes and textiles. Our experts use a deodorizing process called Ozone treatment to eliminate smoke odor by breaking down smoke molecules. They also use an oxidizing agent to generate a pleasant smell.
- Cleaning of Textiles. After deodorization, the next step is to clean household textiles like carpets, curtains, upholstered furniture, and draperies. In case of water damage, the dampness left behind can promote the growth of mold and mildew with subsequent odor. All the damaged textiles are properly cleaned using dry cleaning solvents to get rid of all stains and unwanted growth.
- Restoring Appearance of Clothing. Not all fire and water-damaged clothes can be restored by the same methods. Depending on the fabric type, all the clothes are properly cleaned by a professional. Similarly, a powder detergent proves effective in restoring the appearance of the damaged fabrics.
- Complete Restoration. Our professionals try their best to restore as much as possible. Once all the household textiles are cleaned and restored, they are returned to the clients. We also offer additional services like replacing cleaned carpets, curtains, and upholstered furniture to improve your overall experience.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Even a small fire can cause devastating damage. Whether the damage is big or small, it is always better to contact professionals who can take care of the problem. Read on to know why you should trust us for the safe and reliable restoration of your damaged items.
- Skilled Staff. We take pride in our professionals who breathe new life into textiles and clothing items. They are all trained and know their job very well. Plus, they use advanced equipment to restore items to their original state.
- Immediate Response. Being diligent and fast in our services is what makes us stand out from our competitors. Our staff is available 24/7 to address an emergency. This dedication signifies our commitment to service excellence.
- Eco-Friendly Approach. We don’t believe in solving an issue by creating a new one. Products and detergents used by our professionals to clean and treat damaged items are completely eco-friendly, thereby ensuring environmentally safe restoration.
- Affordable. Our dry cleaning restoration services are not only convenient but also quite affordable. The items are restored to their pre-damaged state at a budget-friendly price!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction. We are known for our personal involvement and attention to detail. Being respectful of the sentiments of our clients, we strive to provide superior services.
- Licensed Company. When you choose us, you get to enjoy the highest-quality restoration experience from a licensed company. Our team even helps you with insurance documents so you can tackle this mess with minimum stress.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Green Restoration is here to support you after a fire or when your belongings have sustained water damage. Call us to receive quick and quality dry cleaning restoration services any time of the day. Our knowledge, experience, and equipment can help restore your clothing and household textiles in no time. Contact us today to restore your items to their clean and fresh state.