ELECTRICAL FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES WINCHESTER, CONNECTICUT
Repairing Damage From Electronics Malfunctions
An electrical fire is probably the most common reason for fire damage. It may start from old wiring or faulty appliances, and the results can be devastating. On top of that, dealing with an electrical fire is extremely stressful. Fortunately, restoration after an electrical fire is more than possible these days. When it comes to an electrical fire incident, you can completely count on us. From extinguishing the fire to restoring the property, we cover everything for you.
COMMON CAUSES OF ELECTRICAL FIRE
While many people know to be cautious and not overload power outlets, some people are not well aware of other electrical dangers. Some of the potential electrical hazards include:
- Old wiring. An average electrical system is not likely to last for a long time. Therefore, if your system is older, it is highly recommended you get it checked regularly to prevent any fire hazards.
- Faulty outlets. One of the common reasons for electrical fires involves plugging old appliances into faulty outlets. In such cases, the power demand of the appliances can’t be fulfilled, thereby resulting in a fused outlet.
- Extension cords. Extension cords are meant to make our lives easier. However, their overuse can be dangerous. The overheating might even spark a fire.
- Light fixtures. Lighting fixtures are one of the major causes of an electrical fire. Installing a light bulb with a higher wattage demand than the light fixture can handle results in overheating and melting of wires that can lead to severe fire risks.
ELECTRICAL FIRE RESTORATION PROCESS
While dealing with electrical fire is difficult, damage cleanup is even more frustrating. You can’t risk making the problem worse. Here is a detailed explanation of our electrical fire restoration process.
- Instant reporting. Once you have contacted us, our team reaches the property right away. The whole place is covered in order to limit any further damage.
- Inspection. Our specialists will carry out a detailed inspection of the damage. An electrician with training in Winchester, CT fire damage restoration assesses the reason for the fire. Different tests are performed, and all the contents are fully evaluated to develop a plan of action.
- Smoke and ash removal. Next is the removal of the smoke and ash. It is quite important as the longer they stay, the more they damage your place. Similarly, ash is acidic in nature, thereby resulting in corrosion.
- Cleanup and deodorization. All the damaged contents are carefully removed, and the whole place is completely deodorized using advanced technology like hydroxyls, encapsulation, and ice blasting.
- Complete restoration. The team also includes restoration professionals who try their best to restore as much as possible. Some major or minor repairs are made with the installation of new appliances and carpets. Other restoration services include painting and proper furnishing to restore the former glory of your property.
WHY CHOOSE US?
In case of a serious electrical fire and smoke damage, it is important to look for professional electrical fire restoration services. You can depend on us to clean up the mess with maximum efficiency. When you trust us, you can enjoy benefits like:
- Immediate response. Our team of professionals are available 24/7 to address your issues. We strive to provide immediate help once you contact us.
- Trained staff and advanced equipment. We take pride in our team of technicians who receive high-end training to tackle all the issues at the site of the incident. They also provide advanced instruments and equipment for proper restoration of the building.
- Licensed company. Not only are we good at what we do, but we are a licensed company as well. Our specialists also help you fill out all the insurance documents, so you can go through this mess without any stress.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Being electrical fire damage restoration professionals in Winchester, CT, we know exactly how to take care of smoke and fire damage. Since improper removal of contents and smoke can be really harmful, you can depend on us to do it the right way. Our goal is to restore the contents, so you get back into your home as soon as possible. So, if you need us, we’re just one call away!