FIRST-CLASS SMOKE ODOR ELIMINATORS
Trusted Smoke Odor Removal Company
Dealing with fire damage can be very stressful. Fire can cause extensive damage throughout your home and property, which requires professional help to restore it to its pre-loss condition. In addition to repairing burnt items, and soot-covered property, and anything damaged by water, there is also the task of getting the smell of smoke out of your house. The smoke odors and soot can easily linger for a long time after a fire and can cause unwanted health issues and discomfort to your family. Whether your house has suffered from smoke damage or has been affected by a wildfire, our experts can help. Green Restoration’s team can remove any kind of odor in the house quickly and effectively.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT REMOVAL OF SMOKE ODOR
Removing the odor from your house or property is a straightforward process. However, the time needed to remove the odor depends on various factors, including:
- Materials Burned. This is the factor that affects the odor the most. Porous material surfaces, which include wallpaper, paint, drywall, and wood, can be discolored and permanently stained unless you treat them right away. Metallic surfaces can corrode and get rusty due to the acidic soot released by the fire. Even cleaning your furniture will further damage it, and cleaning chemicals can get into your carpet, leaving permanent stains.
- Type of Soot. There are two different kinds of soot, oily and dry. Dry soot is easier to clean using a low-alkaline detergent and a sponge. On the other hand, oily soot requires special equipment and different techniques to remove safely.
- Size of Damaged Area. The amount of odor present in the house depends on the size of the damaged area. If the area damaged is small, then the odor removal may be faster; if the area is large such as in a building with multiple rooms and property, removing odor will take more time.
- Size of the Fire. Fire size also plays an important role in the accumulation of odor. A small fire doesn’t cause much damage, whereas a large fire will produce more smoke throughout your property. This can require a full team to get rid of the smell.
- Time Delay After the Fire. Keep in mind that the longer you wait to seek restoration services, the more smoke damage the fire will cause, which will eventually lead to more smoke odor throughout your business property. Even if the damage is minimal, most materials start to discolor, turn yellow, rust, and corrode due to the effect of acidic soot and other smoke particles. It is important that you do not delay calling so that the odor and damage doesn’t spread.
GETTING RID OF FIRE ODOR
Smoke can get into every part of the house, seeping seep into clothing, furniture, carpets, books, and even woodwork. Removing this smell from your house is a process better left for professionals and experts that have the set of skills needed to fix it. Our team uses specialized equipment and works in your house without causing further damage, respecting your home and your property.
OTHER ODOR REMOVAL SERVICES
Fire odor is not the only pleasant smell you may come across. If you live with a smoker, you are familiar with the unpleasantness of cigarette odor, nicotine, and even cannabis. These odors are very strong and can cause severe headaches or other health issues, even if you are not a smoker yourself. Similarly, keeping a pet at home means you will have to deal with unpleasant smells on a daily basis. These furry friends can carry smells that you need to get rid of every other week. Whatever kind of odor you’re dealing with, we will make sure that your home’s air is scrubbed clean and is safe to breathe again.
BREATHE EASIER WITH GREEN RESTORATION
Getting professional help to deal with smoke odor is very important. This helps in reducing lasting damage to items such as your carpet, wall paint, furniture, and more. The cost of smoke odor removal depends entirely on the damage caused by the fire and the services needed to fix the burned property. Our fire disposal team will use the right tactics to provide the solution you need. Simply contact us right away to avoid further damage to your property.