HOME FIRE DAMAGE CLEANUP, RESTORATION COMPANY
Residential Fire Damage Restoration Specialists
As a homeowner, experiencing a house fire is one of the most frightening and traumatizing losses you can go through. Whether small or big, unexpected fires can be devastating for your possessions and property. Dealing with the mess created while extinguishing the fire can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to worry. At Green Restoration, our skilled experts can take care of these things for you, and we’ll go to great lengths to restore your valuable property.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL FIRES?
Though every fire can turn into a disaster, not all are the same. They vary in the kind of damage and solution required to fix them. Here are some of the common types of residential fires.
- Protein Fire. This type of fire results from burned food on the stove or oven. It generally leaves a strong odor with smoke residues on the counters and other items.
- Natural Fire. The burning of trees, bushes, and shrubs can result in the penetration of the smoke into your house, thereby leaving an odor and smoke residues.
- Complex Fire. The greasy yellow residue left on contents after various natural or synthetic items have burned in your home can be damaging. It requires immediate corrosion mitigation to limit further damage.
- Furnace Malfunction. Heating appliance or malfunctioned electronics are significant fire hazards. They can cause a serious fire and smoke to spread throughout the home.
WHY RESIDENTIAL FIRE RESTORATION SERVICES ARE IMPORTANT
Fire damages go beyond damaging the structure, and recovering from them takes time. Requesting help from a professional company is crucial for the safe and proper restoration of your property.
- A residential fire is a common occurrence, and experts know how to tackle the mess with minimum stress. The experience and up-to-date training with industrial-grade equipment can help restore most of your damaged possessions to their pre-damaged conditions.
- Similarly, the residue left after the incident can be a serious health hazard. It is never encouraged to attempt to clean up the mess on your own. Only professionals facing such situations on a daily basis know how the job is done properly.
RESIDENTIAL FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
After a residential fire, never attempt to take matters into your own hands. A trained individual can help you with restoring the damaged items in the most efficient and economical manner possible. Our residential fire damage restoration process involves:
- Contact Green Restoration. We are always ready to help whenever you need our services. Call us, and we’ll reach your property as soon as possible.
- Initial Inspection. Once the damaged property is released by the fire marshal, our team of technicians carries out a detailed inspection. The whole area is covered, and the source of fire is determined. Afterward, a detailed plan is made for the structured restoration of the property.
- Clean-up. All the undamaged items are handpicked, and the area is cleaned. This ensures a cost-effective and successful restoration process.
- Smoke and soot clean-up. Soot residue and ash can quickly deteriorate your home through corrosion and staining contents. Our team will remove all the residue and sanitize the place properly to establish a healthy environment.
- Smoke-odor removal. Several techniques, including deodorization, thermal fogging, ozone, and encapsulation, are used for removing the lingering smoke odor after a fire.
- Restoring your belongings. All the affected items are carefully analyzed. With a “restore rather than replace” mentality, our experts try their best to restore your valuable belongings.
- Complete restoration. Our technicians will make all the major and minor repairs along with the replacement of carpets and appliances in your home. Once that is done, you are all ready for a normal life again.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Seeing your precious possessions consumed by fire can be shocking, both economically and financially. However, an immediate restoration response can limit these financial and emotional struggles. Here’s why we are the best for the job:
Our confidence is backed by years of experience and our certified professionals. All teams have proper training and knowledge when they come to your home. They focus on restoring the damaged items to an almost-new condition. The team generally consists of:
- Fire and smoke restoration technician
- Odor control technician
- Water damage restoration technician
- Household textiles and fabric cleaning technician
100% Customer Satisfaction
We take pride in serving our customers every step of the way in order to make the entire restoration process as smooth as possible. We never compromise on quality and are dedicated to providing excellent services.
- Available 24/7: A prompt response is key to restoration and preventing further damage. Whether day or night, we are available to help you out whenever you need us!
- Environmentally-friendly approach: All the products used during the restoration process are completely eco-friendly and high-end.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
In case you have experienced residential fire damage and need professional help, we are just a call away. Our restoration team strives to work in a fast and efficient manner so you can trust us with your property.
Contact us to get a free quote.