HOME WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
Trusted Residential Water Damage Restoration Services
From leaking pipes to burst hoses to flooding, water damage can wreak havoc on your property if not addressed promptly. Whether big or small, water damage is progressive and can cause permanent damage to your home. The best thing to do is to call a professional restoration company to handle the situation for you. Our experts at Green Restoration will offer guidance and fix the problem. With experience, we try to minimize further damage through restoration.
WATER DAMAGE SCENARIOS
Water damage can be caused by various problems. Some of the most significant ones include:
- Plumbing leaks
- Water heater damage
- Appliance leaks
- Extreme weather conditions
- Burst hoses and pipes
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, it only takes a few inches of water to cause severe water damage. Contacting us as soon as possible can greatly reduce the harmful effects of residential water damage.
RESIDENTIAL WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
When it comes to residential water damage, it’s best to get in touch with us as soon as possible to limit further damage. Here’s how our restoration process works:
- Call a professional and schedule an appointment. We are available at any time of the day, whenever you need us. Just call the Green Restoration staff, and we will assist you right away.
- Initial inspection. Our team of professionals will carry out an initial water damage inspection to evaluate the extent of the damage. Meanwhile, we will handle matters with your insurance company. During the inspection, the technicians will look for the source of the water damage and come up with a plan to fix the mess.
- Water mitigation. With years of experience in water mitigation, the water source is first stopped, and all the undamaged items are then handpicked to limit as much damage as possible.
- Water extraction. The water is extracted from your home using advanced equipment. Additionally, special drying techniques are employed so there is no moisture left in the walls, ceilings, furniture, and carpets.
- Dehumidification. Water extraction is followed by dehumidification. This is quite important to prevent the growth of unwanted bacteria and mold.
- Cleanup and repair. We value the sentiments of our customers and, therefore, try our best to restore their valuable items to their former glory. Our focus is to restore rather than replace the damaged items.
- Restoration and remodeling. Once the area has been cleaned and dried, a final inspection is carried out to ensure there is nothing missed. All the repairs, whether major and minor, are made to bring the home back to the pre-damaged state.
WHY RESIDENTIAL WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION IS IMPORTANT
Whether it’s from a flood or a broken pipe, water can cause serious damage to your home if left unattended. Our residential water damage restoration services can be helpful in many ways. Prompt residential water damage restoration is essential for the following reasons:
- Prevent mold growth. Moisture can encourage the rapid growth of mold in the affected parts of your home. Water damage restoration services can help you with your cleanup needs, thereby preventing unwanted microbial growth.
- Prevent electrical hazards. Standing water in your home can lead to multiple electrical hazards. Similarly, replacing the soaked furniture and household textiles can cost you a fortune. Residential water damage restoration can help prevent both.
- Limit structural damage. Water finds its way into the walls, ceilings, and floors of your home, resulting in structural damage. Immediate damage control can prove quite effective in limiting further damage.
CALL GREEN RESTORATION
Get your home and your life back to normal with Green Restoration residential water damage services. We take pride in handling everything with utmost attentiveness throughout the process. Help is just a call away!